Feb 17, 2009

Our "new" car!

The search is over; we bought a "new" car! It is a 2002 Dodge Stratus, so it's not really new, but new to us. The car itself has 85,000 miles on it, but it has a brand new engine with less than 600 miles, so that is a bonus. It is super roomy inside with black leather interior. It also has a sunroof, but I keep calling it a moonroof. ha ha The sunroof was a big hit with the kids. They especially loved it when we went through the car wash this afternoon! All in all we are very happy and excited to own this car.



Ta-da!!



Very posh faux woodgrain!


The back seats complete with the garbage bag Gram bought the boys to keep the car nice and neat.




Yes dear, that is our camera bag laying in the middle of the neighbors parking spot. :)

4 comments:

kiki said...

LOL !!!!!

I just read your happy news now go to my blog... I wish I were you right now..

S

Anonymous said...

yay new car! It looks really nice!

Anonymous said...

yay new car! It looks really nice!

kristi said...

Congrats on the new car. My dad used to have a stratus, very nice. I like the color too.