May 11, 2011

Homeschoolin!

I know, I have been less than blog like as of late, especially after my vow to blog more regularly. But with Homeschooling and soccer and music lessons we have been swamped with little spare time for me to blog. So, I will try to be more vigilant in the future and we'll see what happens! ha

So far everyone is alive and kicking in the homeschooling front. We have joined up with a great online group that gets together for field trips and fairs often. Infact, we are going to a homeschool chess meet in an hour that is every other week at the Novi library. We are really having such a good time! Our main concerns so far seem to be getting Alex to focus and be more self motivated. But we have a lot of hope for our future. After all we are all still de-schooling!

No comments: