I've been tagged by Missy
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, as we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok Missy, I know that I am not Carl, but we have been so insanely busy/exhausted that I don't think he will ever get a chance to do this. So, I thought I would attempt to do it for him! ha ha
1. Carl has Gilbert's Disease. This pretty much means that his blood carries too much biliruben, which for moms of newborns, means Jaundice. This really has no direct impact on Carl, I have never known him to have Jaundice, but his eyes are always a bit yellowed. Also, he cannot fast.
2. Carl has mitral-valve prolapse. This is basically just a heart murmur. I used to think this was so cool when we first started dating! I would listen to his chest to hear his heart skip a beat! Guess I thought it was for me! ha ha
3. Carl cannot swim. (neither can I)
4. Carl loves "Fiddler on the Roof".
5. Carl will not eat food with green specks in it. He had a horrible allergic reaction to an anonymous Italian spice and so he avoids all visible spices just to be safe. (can't blame him!)
6. Carl doesn't wear a wedding ring. The one I got him when we got married was too big. We never got it sized and then we lost it. Sigh...Perhaps that is why he gets asked out so much...
7. Carl is very chivalrous, and won't ever let me carry my books at church. He always walks me to Relief Society. And, even when he has his arms full, he asks me if he can carry something in for me from the car. He's an awesome husband and I'm glad he's mine!
Francesca and Daniel
Lisa and Aaron
Everyone else we know that has a blog has done it already! ha ha Hope you enjoyed.