Nov 15, 2010

Sick Day

I am sick and not appreciating it! I told Carl that I would get back into the blogging world so that our family and friends could be informed as to what we are doing. (I certainly fell off the wagon for a while) but I am back on and sadly, on this first day all I am thinking about is being ill. Ha

But, being sick has given me the opportunity to do some things I have been wanting to do and haven't in a while, so I thought I would give you a list...

1. Lay in bed for hours during the middle of the day
2. Watch Robin Hood: Men in Tights whilst lying in the bed
3. Using all the super hot water in the water heater so I could spend 20 min in the shower
4. Sit in front of the computer and do silly things with no/little guilt
5. Wash some laundry (but only a bit..seriously, we were running out of socks...)
6. Sit in lounge pants and comfortable shirts all the live long day
7. Make myself a large cup of hot cocoa

So, here is to looking on the bright side of sickness and hoping that, while I can see the positives, this goes away soon!!

No comments: