Feb 5, 2008

Poor Shamed House


Tonight I got a call from Carl's Mom. She was calling to let us know that she saw our house listed online. Yes, the house is for sale now, I guess it was never auctioned off after all. But, I regret to say that the poor old house is not getting the price it deserves. You ready for this? $24,900! How shamed our poor house must be to have that low a price tag! I only wish it had been that much when we bought it!!! The mortgage company will certainly lose it's pants on this one...or we will since we will more than likely be held responsible for the difference. Yay bankruptcy!

(Really, I am not pleased at all about this, but when I get upset, I use humor to keep me sane, so humor me)

Here is their description, which for anyone who has been in our house, is a pretty accurate description. (except the 1 1/2 car garage part...it's more like a 3/4 car garage!)

"Unique Floor Plan, Large Living Room With Natural Fireplace, Large Eat In Kitchen. Two Bedrooms Upstairs, Extra Large Full Bath Upstairs. Full Partially Finished Basement. Extra Room Downstairs Could Used As 3rd Bedroom. Lots Of Storage Space. Large Enclosed Front And Back Porch. 1 1/2 Car Garage, Fenced Yard. Bank Owned Property To Be Sold In As Is Condition."

Year Built: 1916
Style: Colonial
Possession: IMMED
Subdivision: Junction Place Sub
County: Wayne
Approx. Square Footage: 1,029
Garage Description: 1 Car, Detached
School District: Wayne-westland
Taxes: $2,543

Living Room: 21x14
Kitchen: 15x10
Master Bedroom 1: 14x11 - Upper level
Bedroom 2: 10x09
Basement: Partially Finished
Heating: Forced Air
Lot Dimensions: 110x65
Fireplace Description: Living Room, Natural
Exterior Materials: Aluminum
Foreclosure: Yes

1 comment:

Jennjess said...

I loved that house.... $24,000?!?! That's a shame:(