Dec 18, 2007

Wow, it's been a while!


Hello all! It has been a really long time since I posted something. Let's see...school is finally over for me. I have passed all my classes, but I am not sure of a final grade yet. I am glad to be done since there is so much to be done. Christmas is coming, and I still have TON of boxes to unpack. It is also nice to be able to read something non-school related and not feel guilty!

The first big snowfall came day before yesterday. I really wanted to take some pictures to post on here, but my camera was out of batteries, and the others are still packed! ha ha We got about 7 inches. The kids loved it. They got to stay home from school yesterday, so all he boys and Lauren were out playing in it for a good part of the day. Poor Jacob took a snowball right in the face from one of the older neighborhood boys, so he was not too happy about that at all. We had a hard time convincing him to go back out later!

I guess out biggest news is that Carl is getting baptized! It will be on Saturday, and we are both really nervous! I am going to be giving one of the talks, so I have been trying to work on that this week as well. The missionaries have been over quite a bit getting uus both prepared, and also just having some good old fun! We love having them over, and the boys think that they are the coolest guys ever! Soon, I hope to get some of the pictures they have on their cameras posted on here. They have an awesome video of Jacob singing his Talent Show song, so stay tuned for that in the future!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

kristi said...

How exciting about Carl. My mom told me the other day about it.

Curtis said...

I sure wish we could come to Carl's Baptism, but alas we will be all packed and gone by then!

J.W.Pace said...

I wish we could be there to see Carl get dunked.

Sorry to hear Jacob got hit with a snowball...they hurt when you get hit in the face.

Christy good luck on your talk.

Wish we could be there. Merry Christmas, Love Mom & Dad