Jun 28, 2008

What happens when a bear, a sock, Alex and a camera collide?

Disaster.

Our camera is now at the repair shop due to a bear wrapped in a sock torpedo. It misfired and hit the camera instead of Jacob. It still took pictures, but the display screen on the back was toast. This has really been a huge bummer for both Carl and I. We love our new camera, and miss being able to capture all the craziness that is our life. Like today, pouring rain, and it is the middle of the All Star game for Jakes league. That would have been a good shot! Jake was drenched, (so were we!) and they finally called the game after everyone had gotten a turn at bat. So, the game really only lasted about 40 minutes. They couldn't even hand out certificates because they were afraid all the ink would run! Good times!

So, for the next 2+ weeks we will be an all text blog...again...boring!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

hahahaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!!

Oh, sorry :-)

kiki said...

Oh my goodness

Naomi said...

Oh no! What a bummer. I'll miss seeing pictures from you...

SuperMom and SuperDad said...

Hey, fellow SuperMom, I have a favor to ask. I just signed up to goodreads and I have no clue how to use it. Help! Plus, I can't seem to find your e-mail address. E-mail me, please, with your info. Thanks a bunch. Love ya!! -Faith