I got tagged by Penny, so I thought I would ask Alex since he and I have the most alone time in the morning. I'll try to get Jacob this afternoon, and perhaps I can get Carl to do this as well. It was pretty funny to hear the answers that he provided.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"I love you!" (Go Me!!)
2. What makes mom happy?
"Me" (My favorite answer!!)
3. What makes mom sad?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"Hmmm...I don't know. I don't remember" (Obviously not too funny...)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"You were like, smaller than you are now." (hee hee)
6. How old is your mom?
"I think 29" (He thought long and hard about this one and he is only off a year!)
7. How tall is your mom?
"You are 10 feet" (Wow)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Your favorite thing to do is read a book." (What can I say, the child knows me!)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"You hang with Daddy" (nice use of slang)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"You would be famous for some money. For the allowances" (He just earned his, so it is fresh on the mind)
11. What is your mom really good at?
"You are really good at fighting Daddy" (This is a reference to my ability to wrestle with Daddy for long periods of time)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"You're not very good at running" (So true, love!)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
"You are, I think you are the seller from the girl job." (He must still think I work at JoAnns!)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Your favorite food is chicken." (This is actually his favorite food! ha ha)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"That you love me!" (Good job Mom!)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"I don't know. Like Katara? No, actually you are like Panini." (I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"We play together."
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We are the same because we both love each other." (Awwww)
19. How are you and your mom different?
"We are different because you are a girl and I am a boy." (Clear and to the point)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Because we both hug." (Each other)