Sep 4, 2007

Of course!!

No school for my little man, as dreaded. And yes, I did freak out as promised! Just picture: me, bawling my eyes out in the office in front of the secretary, principal and his new teacher. They said that it was because they didn't have a desk prepared for him. Well, if he's not gonna be there until the afternoon, why not find a desk, slap him name on it and there you go!! Yes, he got the afternoon shift instead of the blessed morning one I wanted. Oh well. I am better now, and he wasn't too upset. So, tomorrow is our first day. I will post the events as soon as I can. My digital camera is a piece of crud, so I will have to wait to get the photos developed before I can post them.

2 comments:

Jennjess said...

Poor little guy:) I would love to see pictures.... are you guy's getting my e-mails?? I'm getting no responses....

Christina said...

We have, but I have been so swamped. I will email you later today to let you know how it goes! :)