Aug 20, 2007

Blessings for all

From left to right: Ethan, Jill , Aaron, Chelsea, John, Geneva, James, Suzanne, JT, Ryan, Morgan, Alex, Jacob, Carl, Christina.


(Why can't we ever get him to have a straight face? lol?)

Today we, the Bellanger Family, finally had our boys blessed. Yes, they are almost 8 and 5, but better late than never! Their Grandfather John Pace gave them their blessings and their Uncles James Pace and Aaron Zimmerman joined in the circle along with Bishop Nelson. (My Father's Bishop) I am glad that we finally had it done, and that they were able to do it after church so that it was with just the family and close friends.


We took some family portraits while we were waiting for our turn with the Bishop. I am going to take the card down to Wal-Mart tomorrow and print off 5X7's for the family. I am disapointed that my niece Ashley wasn't able to be with us during this vacation! I was so looking forward to getting a family picture of ALL of us. Well, better luck next time eh?

3 comments:

Jennjess said...

Very nice family pics.... hopefully you can send me a 5 x 7???? I would LOVE it:)

kristi said...

I think that is great that you had them blessed. What a wonderful experience.

Mandy said...

Yah! Nice pictures...even Alex :) I'm glad you were able to do that with your family there Chris!!