Aug 5, 2007

Busy week!

We are leaving for vacation on Tuesday, so this week has been a bit crazy. The heat didn't make it any easier as we have no air conditioning, except for tiny window unit in our room. So, to escape the heat we were everywhere but home! Here is a breakdown of our week...

Monday: Splash park, "Dancing Mama" incident.
Tuesday: Library, Caesarland, another "Dancing Mama" incident!
Wednesday: Wow... I can't even remember!! So sad...
Thursday: Park, Jungle Java.
Friday: Surf's Up movie at the State Wayne.
Saturday: Jack's Baptism and BBQ at Tamara and Ken's
Sunday: Church, packing, washing, panic, mayhem and probably some crying will ensue...at least the boys are with their grandma!!

Whew!! For those of you who don't know, Jungle Java is this fabulous Coffee House/Indoor Play park. You can sit on their leather sofas, drink a smoothie and watch your kids wear themselves out! FABULOUS!! And the best park is it's clean! There's one in Canton, and I highly recommend it! Here is the link and some photos of the place. Click






So, as I said, we are leaving in 2 days for Idaho to visit my folks. We are super excited to go, although not ready in the least! I have yet to pack all of our things, and am always afraid I will leave something important behind. So, I thought I would take a minute to breathe and write a bit before I get back to cleaning and packing. I will be updating throughout the time we are in Idaho, so that we can keep in touch.

No comments: