Aug 12, 2007

Day 4 of our Idaho Trip

Early in the afternoon I went over to Jill's house (my sister) with the boys while Carl and my Mom went shopping in town. She had some clothes that Ethan and Chelsea had outgrown and she figured that Jake, Alex and Lauren could use them. Got a good look at her huge garden and the hundreds of green beans that she has growing. Whew, that's a lot of produce!

Spent the rest of the afternoon lounging around and trying on clothes of my moms. She has a lot of cute stuff and I plan on stealing quite a bit of it! Also packed for out trip to Warm River on Monday. We will be camping until Thursday morning, so no posts for a while.

Tonight there was a Demolition Derby in St. Anthony. Of course I forgot the camera, so no pictures; but boy, what fun!! Lasted about 2 hours. The boys really enjoyed themselves, especially Jacob who was screaming and flapping like crazy!! He did get upset at the end when the car he was rooting for only got 3rd place. Actually brought tears to his eyes!! All in all, another enjoyable day! Tomorrow, Lyman 2nd Ward!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Lauren will be excited to hear that someone else thought about her...like she doesn't get it enough! :)) Tell Jill we said thanks already! Sounds like you guys are having tons of fun...can't wait to hear the whole story when you get back. See ya!

kiki said...

I just got back from camping myself. I will check your blog on Thursday for another update.
Check mine too!
Tomorrow is the "laundry/cleaning out the old car from our trip" day!
I will TRY to post something new tomorrow on my website!
Have fun, stay young, drink pepsi
(or dr. pepper in your case!!)

kiki said...

It's been awhile since you blogged???