Jan 3, 2011

Babysitting, and why it reminds me I am already too old for another baby...

I had my friends son today for about eight hours. I've done this a few times now and I am grateful for each new time because it makes me feel just a little less bad about not having more kids! Let me tell you, going from having and eleven and eight year old in the morning, then moving onto an almost one year old is a vast difference! The highest form of communication is pointing and crying, the walking is unstable at best and he makes a terrible mess and I can't even force him clean up after himself! Ha Really though, he is a super cutie, and I really enjoy having him. Even though I don't think I would be able to handle one of my own so well, it is nice to have a loaner every so often. So thanks Jen :)

P.S. Tried to upload a picture of the two of us from this afternoon, but it just won't work on the iPad, so if you feel the need, it is on my Facebook page, in the folder mobile uploads. Enjoy!

No comments: