Jan 14, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Ok, now I have gone and done it, 2 whole days skipped! Well, no one is perfect, least of all me. :) We have been pretty busy this week. Wednesday Carl worked the late shift, so the boys and I had tacos and watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. If you haven't read the story book that inspired this movie, they boys and I recommend it. So that was super fun. I also watched Sweet Home Alabama for the first time ever. :)
Yesterday we had the missionaries over for a lasagna dinner. These 19 year old boys donate two years of their "prime of life" stage to serve the church, so the least I can do is feed them and let our crazy kids entertain them with dinner questions! After that, I had dinner AGAIN! Went out to Logans with my friends Kristi and Senta. It was a great girls night out! :D But needless to say, my belly was uber full and I don't think I will be seeing a downward trend on the scale this week!
Last but now least, tonight we are going back over to my Sis-in-law Mandy's house to help them pack up. They are moving tomorrow to Columbus Ohio. We are so happy for them, that they get to move to a new place, and have an even larger house and new friends, but we are going to miss them so much. The boys are not happy about it, but they do like the idea of going down to Ohio once a month to visit and spend the night in their super sweet basement. So, here is to new beginnings. Good luck Mandy, Franchot, Lauren and Trey!

No comments: